Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Book for January

Hey! I'm headed out of town in a few days, so I'm going to go ahead and post next month's reading assignment now. Never fear, I am going to the great State of Texas, where I will still have ample internet access and can comment my heart out on For Whom the Bell Tolls, which I am sure I will be flying through as I'm flying home.

Anyway. The Finer Things Book Club sorting hat has selected "Man's Search for Meaning" by Viktor Frankl as the book for January. (My, my, we are a very serious and studious bunch. Maybe we should ask Tracy to suggest some true escape literature -- maybe a Nancy Drew -- just for variety.) I think this is appropros for January, when we are all trying to set very meaningful goals. The discussion leader for that book will be none other than the Awesome Lindy Langston and we'll leave it to her to post the reading assignments sometime during the first week of the month.

Onward and upward -- and Happy Holidays!

No comments: