Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Peace Like A River

And I'm officially the boss again! I'm glad because it actually motivated me to go out and find the book this time--they had it available at the local library, but my mom's card was expired so instead of going down to the library and renewing it, I spent $13 at Borders. If only we were in my home library town. I could have renewed my library card in no time.

My copy of this book is just over 300 pages. Let's try to get through the first 149 pages, to the Chapter entitled "At War With this Whole World," by mid-month (Goosey's birthday, if you will), and then finish it up by the end of the June. I started it this afternoon and so far I'm really enjoying it.

Happy Reading everyone!

1 comment:

Lily said...

Ooh. I'm #2 on the hold list at the library. Hopefully I'll be able to get going on this one soon - it looks good!

And Lindy IS awesome.